Product Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Aversix warrants products free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for 2 years which is effective from the date of shipment from Aversix.
- If the products have been proved defective within the applicable warranty period, Aversix will provide repair or replacement for the equivalent products.
- The period of repair or replacement is 14 working days from the date of receipt.
- DOA (Defect on Arrival) period within 30 days as the shipping date of the product.
- Shipping freight. The freight is defined as the following.
- In warranty. The customer shall take the freight sending the defective units to Aversix, and Aversix shall take freight sending back to the customer. In case the defective units received are inspected as no problem found, the customer shall take the freight of returning.
- Out of Warranty. The customer shall take both back and forth freight charges for the defective units.
- DOA (Defect on Arrival). Aversix shall take both back and forth freight charges for the DOA units. In case the DOA units received are inspected as no problem found, the customer shall take both back and forth freight.
- RMA/DOA Service, please contact your Aversix sales representative to process RMA/ DOA number.
Download RMA Request Form